In our continuing
torture saga special feature on “stuff-you-never-knew-and-probably-wish-you-didn’t-about-our-team,” we catch up with our illustrator and letterer extraordinaire, Walter Cochran and learn a little bit more about Braizen’s man behind the scenes:
- I have a lifetime competitor and friend – my fraternal twin brother.
- I have a huge, hairy baby boy named Booker.
- I earned a BS in Environmental Science concentrated in Water and Soil Resources, now I design logos.
- I’m a fourth generation carpenter and spend most of my spare time building furniture (creative therapy).
- I raced a dirt track car for three years before college.
- Me and my buddies have nail driving competitions on the weekends (please reference fact number four or “redneck guide to success”).
- I have a savings account just for my future pilot license and ski boat.
- My choice of beverage is Miller High Life, mainly because I am obsessed with its branding. Who says branding doesn’t matter?!
- I live on top of a barn that I spent six months solely refinishing with no air-conditioning (more creative therapy).
- I have a fake front tooth.